Eating a healthy diet with plenty of vegetables and fruits can help you:
- Lower your risk for heart disease and some types of cancer
- Maintain or reach a healthy weight
- Keep your body strong and active
- Manage – or even prevent – osteoarthritis
However, many people don’t eat enough fruits and vegetables.
- Only 1 in 3 adults eat the recommended amount of fruits every day.
- Only 1 in 4 adults eat the recommended amount of vegetables every day.
Eating more fruits and veggies is worth it! It is exciting to move toward pain free living! As you know, that is what Avnew Health is all about, we want to help you make those choices that navigate you back to restored joint function. Pay attention to what you eat this month. If you need personalized help, call us today, we can help. You’ll be glad you did.